1. Personal Information
- Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address, phone number, title, information request data and response data. Personal Information may relate to you, your family, your employer or associated entities.
- Should you wish to utilise Uproute’s services then we will require you to provide Personal Information.
- By submitting Personal Information you are warranting the following:
- That you are not under any prohibition or restriction which may prevent you from disclosing or providing your Personal Information; and
- That you are at least 18 years of age.
2. Use of Personal Information
We use Personal Information for the purpose of providing our services to you. This may include, but is not limited to:
- designing and providing services that are suitable to your needs;
- providing technical or other support relating to products or services supplied by Uproute to you;
- alerting you to new product and service offerings as they become available;
- verifying compliance with any agreement or terms and conditions between Uproute and you;
- tracking website traffic and use patterns;
- creating a user profile in order to better serve you;
- contacting you either electronically or otherwise.
If you decide that we should not use your Personal Information to contact you, please let us know and we will not use that information for such purposes.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
- Uproute agrees that it will:
- take all action reasonably necessary to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information;
- not disclose your personal information to any person except as permitted under this policy; and
- use or reproduce your personal information only for the purposes of our terms and conditions.
- Uproute does not sell or trade Personal Information to third parties. Uproute may share Personal Information with our business partners for marketing, advertising or product/service offering purposes. For example, we provide Personal Information to our service providers for direct emailing of our newsletters, online surveys or notifications on Uproute offerings to our contact list.
- Uproute may also disclose Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- if we have your consent;
- if we need to share it in order to provide you with the products and/or services you requested;
- where disclosure is required by law; or
- You may also agree to provide your Personal Information to third parties in connection with Uproute offerings, in order to access and/or use their products and/or services. If you agree to provide such information to these third parties, then your Personal Information will be subject to their privacy policies.
4. Accuracy and Security
- The accuracy and security of the Personal Information is important to Uproute. You may review and request updates to your Personal Information by contacting Uproute. If you contact us to correct your Personal Information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner.
- Uproute is concerned with the security of your Personal Information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access and use of that Personal Information. To that end, we put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures to secure your Personal Information. We also continue to implement procedures to maintain accurate, complete and current Personal Information.
- Personal Information may be retained for 7 years or such other period as required by taxation or other laws.
5. Usernames and Passwords
- Certain content on our web site may only be accessed by agreement between you and Uproute. This may require the creation of a user account (Account). Creation of an Account will require a username, password and other Personal Information.
- Failure to provide Personal Information may prevent you from accessing certain Uproute websites or services.
- By accessing and using our services, you agree to maintain the confidentiality of the username and password and consent to our Terms and Conditions.
7. External Links
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. The linked sites are not under the control of Uproute and Uproute is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, whether the third party owner/operator of the website is affiliated with Uproute through a business partnership or otherwise. Any links are provided as a convenience to you only. If you decide to access any of the third party sites you do so entirely at your own risk, and are subject to the privacy policies for the third party websites.
8. Terms and Conditions
9. Access to Personal Information
You have a right to know what of your Personal Information we hold. You may request this by contacting Uproute via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge an information retrieval fee if necessary.
- If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact Uproute via email at email@example.com.